I got the full lokar throttle/kickdown/bracket kit installed, It was about $100 cheaper than bouchillon. When I do my charger, Im going with Bouchillon though. The Lokar kit works, but I had to fabricate a piece to site under the dual cable bracket because it sat 1/2" to low on the summit carb. Maybe its different for edelbrock and real holleys.. The pressure from the carb stud nut that holds it in place is also not enough to keep it in place, unless you torque it down to the max, which I dont like doing on carb stud nuts. The only way around it is to fill in some of the slot on the bracket (the slot that slides over the carb stud). Anyways, it works fine now, but it takes modification. Really, the kit would be perfect if the trans mount bracket were thicker or used 2 trans bolts instead of 1, and if the carb mount bracket were revised too, and made to be more adjustable and better support.

Again, maybe it works wonders on different carb/engine setups.. this is just my experience with an LA 318/performer intake/summit carb/a904(a999)