I wasn't planning on selling the 340 block, I know it is extremely rare.... Not saying there couldn't be an offer I can't refuse.

I mentioned that I have a 6-Pack intake manifold for it, but the manifold is not in great condition. It was over-ported for W2 heads and I have 340X heads. There are epoxies that can be used and should hold up, but I would rather have a new, or used manifold that hasn't been ported already. The problem is that Mopar or Edelbrock no longer make a 6-pack for the LA engine. If anyone knows of a source for one please let me know.

I was also hoping to outfit it with fuel injection units in place of the 3 carbs. There are sources to do that, but it would be much more expensive than the already costly 3 Holly 2bbl set-up.

I always welcome opinions and advice, but don't get your feelings hurt if I don't always follow them. I am pretty hard-headed. If I had followed the advice of most of my street rodder buddies, I wouldn't be putting a Mopar engine in a Chevy!

Building '41 Chevy street rod with Mopar LA power. I tell my Chevy buddies it's on the Chevrolet improvement Program.