Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
All I'll add is a local guy built an engine with Hugh's ported Edelbrocks (not big mouths) and it didn't perform as expected so he called me to flow test his heads. I was busy at the time so another local Friend flow tested them for him. He was not happy at all especially after my Friend said he couldn't even correct the issues. He bought a set of BPE heads and I didn't hear the results but I expect to hear much better news.

here is the thread. it's really long. i'm posting a link that takes you to the post with the pics of the BPE heads.
i don't think the BPE heads got flowed but the motor was supposed to be dyno'd this past monday, the guy hasn't posted any results though...
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/missed-on-this-combo.374177/page-14#post-1971634567

long story short, the torque was soft at lower rpm's. the guy figured out his Hughes rockers arms weren't actually 1.6 ratio. he found out the hughes heads weren't flowing as much as he expected and RAMM said his experience with some similar Hughes heads was the short side was weird.

will be interesting to see if the motor makes more power with true rockers ratios and the BPE heads...