Originally Posted By Dixie
Originally Posted By DAYCLONA
Originally Posted By 69bfan
Also, just because your buying say a Metro piece, it may be actually some other product they rebag.

One of the reasons I bypass "vendors" most of the time, and go directly to the manufacturer, all too often something is re-bagged, either to hide/alter it's identity, or some return from a customer that they haven't checked to see if it's been modified/altered/missing components, or a substitution because they didn't have what the customer requested and the sale was more important than customer satisfaction or their business reputation

We have found that even manufacturers will rebag other manufacturers products in order to appear to have a complete product line.

Usually when these "weatherstrip" threads come up asking who's the best, what fits, what doesn't...etc,etc,etc

I find it best to suggest buying ALL the weather strip products offered by the various mfg's (because you end up doing it eventually) if you can't find good used or NOS stuff, as your going to go thru a lot of repro junk until you find something that fits/seals properly on YOUR vehicle, maybe you get lucky first time out the gate, but it's highly unlikely from my experiences