one thing i might add when it comes to wiring, as i have had to fix many times, and am in the process again as we speak, is practice terminating your connections using a QUALITY crimp tool before you begin. i can't stress this enough. every time i have had to fix wiring issues, it seems the tool used to crimp the terminals was the one that comes with the 2,367pc terminal kit from the elcheapo store made in lacheapistana. there are utube videos that show the correct termination process of almost all the common connectors in use today, so if a guy isn't familiar with how to do this properly, i strongly suggest you view some, then get some spare wire and extra terminals and practice. also, use quality heat shrink. it really isn't as hard to do correctly as some [most ?] think, and i find it kind of fun. what is not fun however, is chasing down someone's poor wiring problems and correcting things that shouldn't have been done in the first place. and the last piece of advice i have is to NOT USE CLAMP ON BATTERY TERMINALS ! those things are a major irritation to me, as most do not conduct current very well because of not having a secure connection, which also allows moisture to wick into the battery cables, causing all sorts of problems. i am not slamming the skills of the OP, as he may be perfectly skilled in this issue. just pointing out issues i have dealt with in the past, and continue to repair quite often. you can do it ! take your time, plan out the best routing to use for your harness, and use QUALITY components and tools, and you will be successful with a harness that will be problem free for many years !
beer