Dubs Chops, post: 75938, member: 7467"]Disclaimer, I am going to tell a little bit of a story here at the front. if your only interested in pictures skip down below.

Well guys and gals, Last night I was able to bring home one of my dream cars. An E body challenger! Ever since I watched Kowalski Haul across the US as a kid I wanted a Dodge Challenger. To me it encompasses a sportier side of the muscle car genera.

3 days ago a 1974 challenger popped up on craigslist. I called the guy and talked to him for a bit and decided to go look and see if it was really "Rust Free". I drove the 30 minutes and when I arrived and saw the car I couldn't believe how clean it was. The car was supposedly in a garage since 1983 (The year I was born, Its a sign!) The vinyl top doesn't even show any fading or wear!

It Has a Dana 60 rear and 4link setup with Strange axles. Also has an 8pt cage but I may ditch it to be able to run full front interior. Also it is mini tubbed in the rear.

I didn't have the money that night and I asked if he would hold it for me for $1,000. I got a swift "NO" so that night I listed my pontoon boat and luck have it, I sold it the next day. I swiftly went home and got the car hauler and headed to his house.

here it is on the trailer coming home forever =]