The car was nose in and it was backed up and down the drive a few times to get the fluid moving (first time out of the garage since Fall). It sat out in the drive (rear angled downward towards street) for an hour or so and then I started it back up and moved it into the garage. I was playing with the choke setting so I started it up a few more times until I got it set.
Note: Just before I pulled it into the garage, I did flood it real bad (while in the driveway) and I had to put my foot into pretty hard (in P) to get it started up and keep it there to clean it out. Then I pulled it into the garage and parked it. That is when I noticed the dripping fluid on the floor.

The fluid was topped off last Summer after a 20 minute drive and it was checked/topped off to the line in N. This is the original dipstick for the tranny.

I have attached a picture of the tranny after the rebuild four years ago, ready to bolt back in.
Note: When I took off the cover plate, most of the fluid was on the passenger side of the inside of the cover plate. The fluid was not up on the drivers side of the cover plate. The fluid was noticeable up to the two larger holes on the passenger side of the bell. No fluid was higher than this second large hole up from the bottom.
Hopefully that helps describe it better.

Where is the vent in this picture?

Thank you.

David McDole Trans. 032.jpg

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)