Thanks, sometimes I would just lie under the car and admire how beautiful the undercarrige came out....lol It's true. Now, if I can just get the top of the car to look as good, I'll be happy.

My main concern was to match the exsisting, sound factory undercoating as best I could. The 50 year black, paintable roof flashing and gutter sealer did fill some unsightly pits and holes in the weld seam as well as smooth out some less than perfect spots, but it was mainly to seal out water, sound and exhaust etc.

Resto Ricks undercoating and a Shultz gun allowed me to almost perfectly match the factory finish except where the factory stuff was really heavily oversprayed. Rick can match it perfectly, but he is the Master Blaster! His products and advice rock.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)