Your build is similar to mine but on [/size]Steroids. [size:11pt]
I too had my car for a long time (25 years but you are younger than me), ran the socks off of it and then started a rebuild. I did not do a hemi, I wish I had. Put in a used 5.2L married to a lockup A904. The other thing different, I added my toddle after it was done.
But all the wiring, upholstery, dash rebuild, engine swap, transmission rebuild, etc. was done in my two car garage in a covenant controlled townhouse. Wish I has seen your body flip trick.
I have seen your posts on other boards and I know your electronics aptitude is high. That was my background. Never rebuilt a transmission before but had torn down a lot of engines. I admire your shop and engineering skills.
I dumped the Tanks, Inc tank because of leak issues, most of them my fault. Just got tired of draining the tank then dropping it 4 times just to get the leaks to stop. I went with Spectra and have had no leaks and if there is one, remove the left rear tire and there is all the plumbing. I am running Megasquirt 2 and if I ever run a hemi, it will be a Megasquirt 3.
The project on my desk now is a PWM closed loop regulator circuit to eliminate my mechanical regulator.
I went with Vintage Airs bracket for the 318 and put a Sanden R12 (read early Mustang) scroll compressor on. I had to electronically control the clutch as it was getting so cold, it was freezing up on 90 degree days. All of the plumbing is the stock stuff it came with but I crimped new hoses on the old fittings. I used barrier stuff so if I do have to go to 134, I can.
Good luck on the build. BTW, you can get a car seat to work in the back seat. Have to add a bracket to tie the top of the seat strap to the frame. My toddle loves it.

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie, 73 Cuda
Previous mopars: 62 Valiant, 65 Fury III, 68 Fury III, 72 Satellite, 74 Satellite, 89 Acclaim, 98 Caravan, 2003 Durango
Only previous Non-Mopar: Schwinn Tornado