There are to many variables on the lobe designs, intake and exhaust configurations and so on to say that a particular duration camshft will work best at a predetermined intake lobe timing. My messeage is that you will need to install your cam at a starting point and then take it to the track and test, test and retest some more on the whole tune up, jetting, valve lash, timing, sprak plug heat range, collector length, tire pressures, stall and shift rpm and then once you have it where it quits picking up or slowing down try moving the cam intake lobe timing and retest it again. I will say that I have found on the limited cam tsting I have done that BB Mopar B-RB engines with stock type heads, including Eddy RPMs and those like them, like close LSA(108 to 101 LSA) and most of the stock stroke 440 like 2 to 6 degrees advance on the intake lobe timing My 512 C.I., now 518 C.I., pump gas street motor with 440 port size CNC ported Eddy heads likes the Comp Camms custom ground 260 @ .050 int., 266 @ .050 EX. 108 LSA solid roller cam installed at one to two degrees advanced in the car and a little more cam advance on the engine dyno It makes peak power at 5800 rpm now on the engine dyno and likes to be shifted at or above 7000 RPM+ in the car To many variables in motor parts to make a broad statement on camshaft LSA and ILC in my opinion

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)