There are certain cars and trucks that are difficult to find sheet metal for. Let's hear what you would like to see reproduced. Maybe one of the companies that stamps panels will step up and start making them!

I'll start:

1970 Dodge Coronet quarter panels
1967-69 Barracuda front fenders.
1972-93 Dodge truck one piece floors
1972-80 Dodge truck roof skins- both inner and outer
1970 Dodge Charger front fenders

Here is my logic for my choices.
The 70 Super Bees all need quarters just like any 47 year old Mopar. AMD makes trunk floors, trunk extensions, outer wheel houses, rockers, and every other inner panel imaginable to fit them. Every part except the quarter. That leaves a lot of 70 Super Bee's owners waiting, and not buying all the other panels too, because that one key part isn't available. The thing is, 90% of the tooling for the 68,69 Coronet quarters is the same as the 70, so it's not like starting from scratch tooling up.

The 67-69 Barracuda fenders are nearly impossible to find in good shape. Other than the marker light on a 69, and some minor differences in headlight bucket etc, all 3 years are virtually the same panel. A much needed part, and these cars are really getting desirable.

The Dodge truck floor could be made in the small hump version and fit 72-83 2wd trucks and the owner could cut out the hole for the hump on a 4 speed or 4wd model like Chrysler did at the factory. It would allow owners of Lil Red Express trucks, Warlocks, Macho 4x4's and virtually every other 72-93 Dodge truck fix their cab properly.

The roof skin is needed because many of these trucks have had crunched roofs from abuse, sunroofs cut in, and they sometimes rust out at the front above the windshield. The inner rusts above the visors, and also have the sunroof holes sometimes. Both panels are simple stampings.

And 70 Charger fenders. I don't have to explain.
Plus they would allow people who want to restore or clone a Daytona.

Alright, what do you want to see, and why

Last edited by demon; 02/18/17 01:00 PM.