Originally Posted By mopar muscle7271
I turn the key on i have spark.when i crank the key the over to start it,i loose all spark.when i let go of key i have alittle spark again.

Not trying to be smart here but this makes no sense. You say................
turn the key on I have spark , when I crank the key over to start it I loose all spark , when I let go of key I have a little spark again.

OK you say when I turn key on I have spark ?? Well with the key on and not cranking the eng it wont spark so what are you saying ?? I asked do you mean when the key is turned to run you see one spark or a continuos spark ?? So just what does it do when you turn the key to run ??

You say when I crank the key to start I loose all spark so that tells us no spark while cranking.

So turn the key to run and jump the starter and crank the eng and tell us just what it does then ? If still no spark then unplug the dist pick-up and drag the male wire harness connector to ground with the key in run and see if it sparks ? If it sparks like that but no other time then heck you may just have a bad dist pick-up. Have you tested the dist pick-up. Just be sure its good before you start testing the rest of the ign circuits. If you get no spark cranking the eng then crank the eng by jumping the starter with the key in the run position and let us know if it has spark ? Ron