Quote:

Quote:

I will throw this out there. I had a conversation with Ken Lazzeri. I was asking about the valley pan, and told him my plans. He informed me that this intake will shave a easy .3-.4 off E/T, over the Cross Ram. He said it was a plug fouler, and was 75+hp behind the single plane intake I have. I don't think it was a sales pitch, he knew I already have the intake. He said the New MP unit like I have isn't as good as the Original Magnesium unit. I figured the Indy intake is a pretty good piece, but is this Cross Ram such a turd?

you need to put up a picture of this intake you have from indy.
i personally think it is vertually impossible for the magnesium intake to outperform the mp crossram,theres not enough plenum volume in the magnesium crossram.
BG and myself have gone over this so many times i think hes going to kick me in the stones next time we talk about it.
unless you open up the top of the magnesium crossram and grind away its always going to be a turd.
but if that indy one looks and works as good as a mp one, ill buy one in a heartbeat.
sorry let me rephrase that,"BG will buy one for me" right dad!!!!
please post a picture of that indy intake.

I been tring all evening to upload a pic on Photobucket....I have the pics, someone send me a PM I can email it to you. Its a 4500 flange, the plenum is similar to the 3X Indy wedge. The intake inst that tall like 6 1/2 inch to carb pad. I was thinking they make a tall vesrion too....I havent had any luck resizing these to fit the web limit...

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]