Hey Guys, I have a 472 hemi built by Stanton Racing(Gary Stanton), and I'm right in the middle of a rear main oil leak issue dispute. I'm being told my MP World Hemi block has a casting/maching flaw that has the rear main seal bore off center with the crank bore... And after two attempts at fixing, I'm told they don't know what to do that this is a block warranty issue that they can't find anyone to talk to about warranting this boat anchor???? He tells me he builds all MP crate engines now and he has no contact for warranty issues for MP????? Should I call [censored].... If anyone has any contacts about MP warranty issues would you please chime in or PM me? We all know this stuff isn't cheap and now I'm pretty pissed off. People toot their own horn till the rubber meets the road then they say I don't know what to do.... Really?!?!?!?! Is it that simple to dismiss your screwups these days? Obviously a real machine shop would have found that problem upon initial machining and assembly.... Tell me if I'm wrong or just plain stupid, but this is the straw that broke the perverbial camels back and might push me out of this hobby... Rant over.

Last edited by 70HemiShaker; 12/07/16 01:26 PM.

"It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar”
1971 Roadrunner FJ6 Sassy Grass 505"RB, 18 spline 4 speed, and Dana 60 with 3.54
2022 Hellcat Charger Widebody Redeye Jailbreak: Hellraisin with 8 speed auto