Originally Posted By Quickrunner
Very nice! Would like to see specs on the build also. What are you running for a rotating assembly? Those TTI headers?

We used a Scat crank and rods, Diamond pistons. The TTI headers were a bit large for this engine at 2" with a 3.5 collector, so with the customers header (1 7/8 step to 2" with a 3.5 collector) plus the E85 the TQ will be closer to 560's...we used C12 fuel...this was with a 1050 dominator as well.

Cam is one that I spec'd, sorry no details for now. Peak HP was 7200rpm and peak TQ was 5700rpm.
The heads were used because of the E85 as this tends to make the heads intake ports smaller because of the mixture ratio.

I did the heads, they flowed 370 cfm...I kept them small to (even though they are quite large alreay)keep some velocity...6.1 heads would have made more avg. power on this cid using race gas I believe.

I didn't even match the 2" adapter to the intake or the carb...it's untouched!
I love how quiet the engine is and simple it was to get good power. I'll let you guys know how it runs at the track...it's going in a tube chassis RX7 car that will weigh 2300lbs. with driver!
Brian

Brian Hafliger