Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Can anyone tell me how to ID an Eddy 6bbl manifold to tell whether it is one of the originals from the '69 Six-pack cars vs. one of the new aluminum castings?

Some aluminum manifolds also came on early 1970 Six Pack cars. My Roadrunner has one. No CH6B on mine.

Bob

What is the SPD & plant of your RoadRunner??

I have a '70 Cuda that came with the aluminum intake. SPD is A12, Hamtrack.
I also know of a '70 RR with aluminum intake that has a SPD within a few days of my Cuda, I think it was a few days earlier. I don't recall the SPD exactly or if was Lynch or St L, it was 18 years ago when we compared cars/motors.
Both cars were unrestored, unmodified and bought from original owners 20plus years ago. Intakes look exactly like the one on my '69 A12 Bee.
My B5 '70 Bee has a SPD of 929, St L, but original motor was gone when I got it and the iron intake on it wasn't original as it had a Dec cast date. I thought there may have be a possibility it had a aluminum int on it when new, so I put on of what sounds like Troy's 'first gen' CH6B intakes on it.

How common were 440-6 and 440 Six Packs with the '69 intake? I recall in one of GG articles he had documented a number of V code SuperBirds with '69 intakes.