Here is how it went I believe...

Original intake said "Edelbrock" on the #1 runner and a casting number between the first and second carb.

The first generation of repops had the Edelbrock and the casting numbers BUT it also had a "CH6" casted into the heat crossover.

The second generation of repops had everything but the Edelbrock on it. I was told that these were made overseas but I have no proof of it.

The third generation and the ones that they sell today do say Edelbrock...do have the casting numbers and do not have the "CH6" on the cross over. They are very correct.

Another way to tell an original one from all of the aftermarket is the originals had good port alignment...if you look where the intake gaskets seal against the intake the floor of the runners were even from one port to the next. ALL of the repops are off up to 1/8" All of my Stock Eliminator customers always ask me to look at the ports before shipping them out....hoping that I will find a intake that has a little better port alignment....they never do.

....there is nothing like driving my 1968 Hemi Dart around town and having people looking at you like you're nuts!!