Quote:

fastmark sent me his pics , I'll get them up later .

I also have a vanke modded intake at home , never noticed the internal added dams , I'll have to check it out .

opening the plenum does kill the bottom end torque , done to help on the launch and give more plenum volume for the top end , not a good idea I would think for a street car .

Trigger , you mentioned the stage 5 intake , there is available a shaker baseplate to use that intake , incase you didn't realize that .

I know they make a Shaker baseplate, but the Stage 5 doesn't look stock. The Shaker pretty much hides the carbs & most of the intake, so it may be an option. I could modify my baseplate to fit the larger eddys, so that would save some $$.
I've got a Dana w/ 3.73's & a 4 spd & a decent lift solid lifter cam, so a little higher powerband might be ok. THe Chally's over 4K lbs w/ the hemi, so need all the torque the hemi will give. I noticed the welded in dams on the vanke photo & my Arruzza repop doesn't have that feature. Maybe I should weld it in? I only plan on spinning the motor to 6500, so do you think the Vanke mod is a good idea?