Quote:

Quote:

Looks like mine's just a hack job that someone pawned off as the real deal. Here's a pic that shows how both plenums are totally hogged out. I recently bought one from John Arruzza, to go w/ a larger cam (solid flat tappet) & 750 eddys, but am worried that I'll loose a lot of low end & mid range. A Stage 5 intake will make a lot more power & torque, but will loose the stock look. I'm also concerned about the correct height for my Shaker.

Sounds like you paid more for it because someone CLAIMED it was an original race piece , unless you have an original RO/WO car that you are restoring that would make little sense , but it's your money , I'm not here judging you .

I was looking for performance parts for a hemi I was building that would keep the stock look & was told the Vanke intake would be the ticket. But being a novice & trusting a "friend's" advice, I bought it. Too bad I bought it when Mopar cars & parts (especially Hemi), were at their zenith.

I wanted to compare it to the repop I bought from Arruzza & see which one would perform the best.
Here's a pic of the numbers.