I put 6 figures into another tuner on a viper truck I have and was very disappointed with. UGR is fixing that abortion right now. I told UGR exactly what I wanted the car to do. They told me how much it would cost, when it would be done and kept me updated throughout. There were no surprises, nothing but incredible customer service. I will get them to build me another car down the road. It's so rare, sadly, to get TRUE customer service from a shop these days. We've gotten used to vendors who just want to take your money and could give a crap less what you think. These guys were 100% awesome and I can't imagine sending a project to anyone else.

The best deal going for a "budget" is to buy a 97-99 GTS (good rods/pistons) and throw a paxton on it. Don't quote me, but I think you can get around 900 rwhp out of their setup and total build cost is 15k. You can buy a GTS for mid-high 30's right now, lower mileage for 40's.

If you want to get something done on this level, buy someone's car that is already done, will be A LOT cheaper. I know where a car is that is built VERY similar to mine, but it is an 05 convertible. Car ran 8.53 at rockingham, I saw it with my own eyes. It's an auto as well. It has the best of everything. That's quite a bit more, around 125-130k.