This was an excellent write-up, Samy. Nice work.
Jeff and I love the show. I've been going since 2000. I started using the Air-tel hotel in 2010 and in 2011 I went on my first Malibu cruise. Up until 2011, I always just drove south after a half-day at work on Friday. For me, the show used to just be about hunting parts and looking at finished cars to see how stuff fits together. Just like it is with other things in life, things change. I have the opinion now that while the show, the cars and the great scenery are great, I really enjoy joking around with other Mopar guys at these events! It is the PEOPLE that make this a fantastic event! Steve(68HemiB) is a crack-up! I love the sexy pose he did for Samy in the above picture...
I enjoyed hanging out with everyone! Samy, Darius, Dennis, Mick, Dwayne, Sandy from Nova Scotia, (Along with many other friendly Canadians) Shelby, Larry and my Brother-in Law Jeff. I was able to avoid Phil a Buster, though the guy seemed to never be more than 50-60 feet from me at any given moment.
I did end up buying a door. The guy was actually giving it away, but I couldn't let the guy off that easy. The glass and internal hardware was easily worth the $20 I gave the guy. Samy was convinced that it would fit in the trunk of the Challenger. He was right. thumbs