The CPW Spring Fling is one of the events I look forward to attending every year. For those of you who aren't familiar with this event, CPW (Chrysler Performance West) puts on a 4 day weekend filled with a day of racing at Willow Springs, a day of cruising down PCH, and two days of swap meets and car shows. Anything and everything Mopar is free to come and it's a must see for anyone who has any appreciation for this product. It doesn't matter if you have a show poodle, a daily driver, or a project that is painted 4 different colors, asymmetrical, and has plenty of rust scales. If it's Mopar... It's good! People from all over the world come to see this event. I've met people from Washington, Oregon, Canada, and even Finland. It's truly an awesome experience to hang out with a bunch of like-minded car people in an overall fun and relaxing weekend. I had only wished my pro-touring '68 Dodge Dart was complete to have made it to this extravagant experience. Unfortunately, the Scion tC had to do as my primary mode of transportation. I guess it's better than a rental car. At least it has a manual transmission.

Last edited by MuuMuu101; 04/25/16 03:52 AM.