Very nice, clean work, but I think something needs to be said about the definition of "floating grounds", just for some clarification. The implication is that ALL grounds go back to the buss bar ( or one point ) with one wire and don't use the cars frame ( or anything other than a wire ) in any way to do it. In your pic, I only see 5 wires ( excluding the 2 large wires on ether end of the bar ). This leads me to believe you are only running 5 separate circuits in the car, each with a separate ground wire? There are some electronic components that require grounding that don't use ground wires, but ground through another component ( engine / chassis ). These components may have a ground wire that goes directly to the floating ground, but the items they are grounding do not. Another example would be your fuel cell. NHRA requires a ground wire on your fuel cell. Would you run a ground wire from your fuel cell all the way to your floating ground buss bar - especially when it ( and items like oil, water senders generate virtually zero RFI?
A floating ground system is a very good idea when dealing with electronic components that generate high levels of RFI or that are very sensitive to the same, but I would be surprised if the frame in most race cars doesn't end up with a path to ground somewhere. Again, very nice work.

Fastest 300