Didn't know if I should put this in this section since its not necessarily a question but I just did the install of the twin electric fan upgrade with one piece shroud from a Ford Contour V6 in my '71 Satellite. If you had doubts about it effectiveness, don't.

I picked it up a couple of years ago to take care of my air flow cooling problem with a lesser quality electric fan. You know, cool at speed, runs hot idling. It is almost drop in. It fits perfectly in place on the radiator and all I had to do is drill four holes in the tabs that are used for the fans factory mounting. I also drilled and tapped 4 holes in the radiator "frame" where you mount the stock Mopar shroud. I'm using the 26" Champion aluminum radiator which practically bolted right into the stock location and is touted as allowing the stock shroud to bolt right up. So I would think this would work with the factory radiator as well. I did place a spacer (exhaust manifold washer) behind the plastic mounting tabs so it didn't break when tightened as there was a small space between the mounting location and the tab. And I used a washer under the bolt to spread out the clamping force.

I already had a relay in place for the previous fans so I tied right into that. They have a 20 amp fuse on each fan to handle the initial turn on of the fans and it's handing it just fine. I did not try to wire in the high/low speed control/sensor which looks to just be a thermostat of some sort so they only operate on high. I still can't hear them over the rumble of the 408 and Flowmasters though :-) . This thing moves some serious air. Almost couldn't pull the paper of the a/c condenser that I was using to test the suction. I adjusted the activation temp to where the car just idled for about 30 mins and stayed right at 190 degrees. I actually had to adjust it up because it was making the car run too cool.

So all of this was a really long winded path to say it works and if you were were on the fence about it, DO IT!

I didn't think to take any pics unail it was complete.

I'll see if I can post one.

1971 Plymouth Satellite
408/904 8 3/4 3.23 SG