Originally Posted By a440plus6
Dude, quit spewing crap and post the emails with dates.

Here you go. The pictures I posted are what you refer to as an "acceptable standard". A lot of members post pictures of items they receive from vendors that exceed their expectations. I posted pictures of what I received from you and only because the op was looking for a vendor. I didn't want him to make the same mistake as I did.

It was within acceptable standards according to just about all that come thru here. If they are excessively pitted instead of mildly I do contact the customer to let them know that it will not look good.
Yours was of average quality of what comes thru here.
I made you an offer to remedy the situation.
Regards
Jerry

On Jul 9, 2015 4:26 PM, " Stephen" <Stephen_xxxx.com> wrote:
I wish you had explained your procedure or at least notified me when you received the motor because I was expecting a “concourse” restoration. I know you’re not in the auto body field but it should have been fill primed and sanded before final paint.

From: Jerry Schmit [mailto:concourscreations2014@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 12:57 PM
To: Stephen
Subject: RE: Wiper Motor

You motor had light rust pitting which I can't do anything for but if you find a core that is up to your standards I will be glad to do that one and take the other one as a core.
Thanks
Jerry

On Jul 9, 2015 12:52 PM, " Stephen" <Stephen_xxxx.com> wrote:
Jerry,
I just received the wiper motor and have to say I’m disappointed with the paint finish. I expected it to be smooth and glossy like a new unit.
I definitely will not put it on my restored car as is and will have to repaint the motor.

Steve

From: Jerry Schmit [mailto:concourscreations2014@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 9:41 AM
To: Stephen
Subject: Wiper Motor

Steve, here is a couple of pics of your restored wiper motor.
USPS Priority Shipping_9405511699000944943626
Thanks
Jerry

1970 Challenger T/A 4 speed