The pictures in that link are very similar to what the brackets I made when I installed the rack in my Plymouth coupe all those years ago. The "center link" that the inner tie rods attach to, in the pictures on the Cavalier rack, is probably about the easiest way of connecting your car (or truck) steering to the rack, and you can use your original tie rods by simply modifying the length of the "center link".

As far as turning radius, on my Plymouth coupe, the radius did increase enough to be noticeable, but not enough to be undrivable. Originally, the Plymouth's of that era had a pretty short turning radius. There weren't any issues with driving,(other then the power steering pump produced too much pressure, which can be controlled by a pressure reducer) but parallel parking might require another round of back and forth. At the time I believe that I concluded that shorting the tie rod location on the steering arm by 1" would have solved the problem, but that was many years ago, and I'm not really sure about the 1" anymore.

The only other issue I remember is that a custom power steering pressure hose will probably be required, things are pretty congested where the pressure hose resides, and I believe the available hoses were all too long, or had incorrect bends in the tubing. NAPA, around here, makes pressure hoses.

The Cavalier rack fits, is pretty easy to install, and works well in these cars. Coupled with the upper shock relocation, a disc brake conversion, a modern sway bar, and a fresh suspension rebuild and these 39-53 Mopars will ride and handle as well as anything, short of a full on race car conversion. If the suspension is all intact, and the frame is straight and not rotted away, a frame clip or replacement is not a requirement, and would be a lot of unnecessary work. Gene