Originally Posted By RS23U1G
You do NOTHING but insult the Mopar world here...

I've seen you talk jack about Mopar suspensions...

And trans...

And engine builders...

Your 'comments' about engine builders is a slap in the face to the legions of those who deal in just Chrysler...

I really don't care about your experience with the 'Mopar guy' you dealt with...

One experience has ZERO bearing on the industry as a whole...

You come in here and chant rah-rah-rah about Chevrolet incessantly...

So tiring...

And redundant...

And very unprofessional...

You may THINK it, but probably not very prudent to broadcast it to the many Mopar people here...

On a MOPAR web-site...

There are some Mopar engine wizards here in these parts...

More than one...

They've left their mark...

And have legions of customers...

I'll be they would just be thrilled to have someone tell them about how 'ridiculous', and 'stupidest thing I've ever heard of' when it comes to their choice in taking a Chrysler engine to a Chrysler engine builder...

As far as "insulting" the Mopar world.........your are an......well never mind, but I have a pretty good suspicion that I have done the Mopar world way more proud in my career than you ever have.

And one more thing, I DID NOT SAY, it was stupid to take a Mopar to a Mopar only guy.........I said it was crazy to think you HAD to. How about READ what I said, before inserting foot in mouth

Also notice you made no comments about Wescott or Reher-Morrison or BES. So should we, or should we not use someone like that, since they don't qualify as Mopar specific shops?

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 01/24/16 04:26 AM.