Originally Posted By RS23U1G
Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Don't think because you have a Mopar, you need to go to a Mopar "guy", that is ridiculous, plus limits your options

And here comes the 'Brand X' intervention...

Again...

Insulting the Mopar world...

Again...

On a MOPAR website...
You are out of your mind and living in the past. A few years ago, would anybody have ever considered Wescott or Reher-Morrison, "Mopar" guys? Of course not, but they were considered some of the BEST "Chevy" guys in the world. But now, Wescott is considered a HEMI god and RM also builds some of the best AH motors on the planet. If you know how to make power and do proper machine work, what is scrawled on the valve cover makes ZERO difference...........So would you rather take your motor to someone who is proven to do good work, or some guy down the street, just because he is rumored to be a Mopar guy.

I have one of the better known "MOPAR guys" shops, not 45 minutes from my house. I wouldn't let them do a lawn mower engine for me, because I have seen the type work they turn out. Also about the same distance is a shop owned by a guy who used to do Gary Browns NHRA Pro-Stock Chevy motors. He does beautiful, flawless work.......THAT is where I go. We also have a guy here who owns a shop, that is a 8 time IHRA Modified Eliminator World Champion. I could care less that those cars were Chevy's. He KNOWS how to make power.

Somebody above mentioned BES. Bischoff is FAR from a MOPAR guy. Why are you not calling THAT poster out, like you did me................Oh, forgot. Bischoff won Engine Masters with a Mopar, so now I guess he is a "Mopar guy". Some need to take their heads out of the sand

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 01/23/16 05:47 PM.