Hi Rowin4 & sgcuda,

Tim Hyatt told me that the type of disk would be street friendly with the Lenco. The static pressure is set at 1475#, however, I would need to bring that down to 800# for the strip.

I did send the bellhousing, fork and throw-out bearing to Tim to make sure that it would work correctly, and I also purchased the Browell tool to make sure the housing is centered.

I did give all of the bellhousing & clutch dimensions to Lenco, so hopefully everything will work correctly. I do have a great machine shop near my house, just in case of needed mods...

My GTX weighs in at 3550# with no driver, and with the new engine that I am building (slow going because of $$$) the Hemi will be in the 800+ HP area, and Tim Hyatt told me that the Lenco ST1200 was the only transmission that would handle the HP/torque.

The temporary engine that I have now in the car is about 680HP (Dyno'ed 580HP prior to CNC porting of heads and increased Compression ratio...so guessing at 680 as per the engine builder.

Chris Hyatt has the ST1200 in his Street/strip Nova, and he told me that it is a real blast racing and on the street, but he did tell me he has not much road miles on it.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping for the best!

br, Mark

Last edited by lockjaw-express; 01/09/16 04:05 AM.