millions of years ago, AI industries in maryland[i think] started the manufacturing of fiberglass parts for our early cars. as my humpback needed all sheet metal, i bought a set of everything dave anderson made. years and years later, it was apparent i no longer needed these items as pennsylvania finally allows hot rods to legally be road worthy without hoods, fenders, and bumpers. at one time, i started to fit the front bumpers to my 100% fabbed chassis and front suspension, and really didn't like the looks fenders had on this project. it has been, from the beginning, visualized as a fenderless ride, and now will stay true to my vision of many,many years ago. anyway, back to the front fenders. i cut a couple of small, rectangular pieces out of the inner splash aprons that extended into the fender itself. i kept those instead of tossing them as so often happens. my question is this. should i put these pieces back into the fenders and refinish the 'glass, or just advertise them as is to resell ? as they have never been installed on anything, i would guess the glass would need tweeked anyway because of possible warpage incurred during storage all these years. thoughts anyone ?
beer