Originally Posted By Frankenduster
Originally Posted By dangina

Selling the car because a sponsor wants him to drive a brand X car?
That sucks ass. Sounds like a politician that only says what his donors want him to say. Terrible.
A man should be able to do what he wants without being controlled by outside influences.

Hey Samy...You are not alone. There are guys out there that may not be Moparts or FABO members. AutoXcuda is still active, right?

Ha! I like the politician idea, it has to be easier than Air Traffic Control!
Unfortunately as a humble Air Traffic Controller by day and Mopar Racer on the weekends, when the family of 4 allows, as you guys know, seasons of racing and tires gets expensive! Really what it comes down to for next year is my friend/painter/bodyman/shop owner George Reiss of Reiss Restoration wants to use me as a driver next year to try and promote his business, which is unfortunately 90% Chevy owners. Now nobody has ever offered to pay for ANY of my racing endevours before, so it's hard to turn down. The Valiant is a great fun car, and who knows if it doesn't sell I may be right back in it in 2017. I would love to see a Mopar guy from here buy it and use it to win in CAM next year however, so $2k off for any of you guys, and if you add up all the parts and paint costs, you know $16k is a steal!

image.jpg
Last edited by Tomswheels; 12/10/15 01:57 AM.