Originally Posted By Frankenduster
Originally Posted By dangina

Selling the car because a sponsor wants him to drive a brand X car?
That sucks ass. Sounds like a politician that only says what his donors want him to say. Terrible.
A man should be able to do what he wants without being controlled by outside influences.

Hey Samy...You are not alone. There are guys out there that may not be Moparts or FABO members. AutoXcuda is still active, right?

I know what the next car will be and again, I remember him talking about this project this summer or the summer before.

I'm not sure if Autoxcuda has autocrossed recently. For the SCCA, in the LA region the CAM class doesn't exist as there's almost no interest. In the San Diego region, there's a really strong presence with quite a few cars none of which are mopars besides the Valiant.

Originally Posted By buconine
looks like i'll probably be the lone mopar at nationals again next year. Wish I could buy Tom's car. It would probably be cheaper in the long run than building my valiant to its level. GLWS Tom!

I'll try to make nationals, but I'm not sure if my driving skill are good enough. I'm just starting to get good with the Scion tC, but that's a 180 hp FWD car which will be completely different than a 500+hp RWD Dart. I'm going to try to take some driving schools before my Dart is finished to better and fine tune my skills.

But, I've ridden in Tom's car and it's good and very well put together. I'd say it's definitely a good car if you want to start off in the CAM class.

Last edited by MuuMuu101; 12/09/15 11:15 PM.