Ok, I sold my 70 Cuda vert clone. Im done with muscle cars and want to make something with my personality. I have always wanted an older DODGE/PLYMOUTH truck but at 6.02 235 I am worried I wont be comfy.

I may go look at this 39 Plymouth. But I am not sold on the leg room aspect. I will do the dakota swap either way.

But as much as I like this stock bodied I love this crew cab pic I found and that would solve my issue. The hard part would be finding another cab. And then there is this--Im not that talented to do the cab cutting.

I may even just pick this up and clear coat it after applying a beat up logo for the ranch im building or a gas station logo ect.

what ya think?

additionally I am up for a dodge plymouth 34 39 2 door coupe. I sold a 38 a few years back and recently tried to buy it back as the guy has done nothing with it.

so still looking and considering projects.

I should mention that either way I do a rig, no more expensive paint jobs. I now live on 175 acres in Idaho, and it takes 6 miles of gravel roads to get home. So nice paint or a trailered pig wont do.

00505_axd20cE5Ecb_600x450.jpg0611clt_21_o+2006_goodguys_great_american_nationals_truck_event+1939_plymouth_pickup_truck.jpg