Not that I'm aware of. You might check the Cummins or Turbo Diesel Registry forums as the trucks used both RH up to 95 and RE 96 on. The diesel people are working those over. All I've seen on the RE is that it needs a controller to operate it. The RH can get by with two switches, one each for od and lu. Another one to think of is the unit on the 91-93 diesel. It is od only, has no lock up converter. This would help on converter choices since it can use a standard unit that is readily available and less expensive than a custom lock up unit. Also since you are using a b-motor, find a trans that was behind either a diesel or V10. These ran internal components that would be the equivalent to a hemi 727. 5 pinion planetaries, more clutches, wider bands etc. Since you know you have to cut off the bell housing to put the trans bell on, this would be a better choice for your motor. Sun coast, Goerend bros are a couple of companies I know that do diesel stuff. Check with them. I would stay away from ATS. They have a bad rep for customer service issues. Not a good thing since you are across the pond.

Carl Kessel