I've had mixed results using the offset UCA bushings installed a'la Mopar Action. Due to the exaggerated location points you can get with this set up I've found you really have to tighten the lock nuts much more to keep the cams set. Even then I hear a little popping and creaking out of the uppers. I've also found that A bodies seem to allow 360 degrees of rotation on the alignment cams, whereas a 70 E body seems to hit and limit you to 180 degrees. And this doesn't seem related to the offset bushings themselves, as that same limitation was there with stock bushings.They would hit while turned all the way in. I understand a 71 E and B body share front frame rails and might expect that same limitation on a B body of that age. With an A bdy I seem to be able to get the caster/camber I want with the bushings - not so with the E body. I suspect it's because of the lack of 360 degree adjustment. What worked for me on an A body was setting the camber first using the back cam, then adjusting the caster with the front cam and moving the camber back with east caster change.