Originally Posted By BigMoneyLewis
I think not being honest up front is what rubbed alot of folks the wrong way . Speaking in 3rd person, as a way to promote your book is ..strange.
Saying things like you read it cover to cover (I hope so, if you co-wrote the thing) just makes you seem less than honest .
If you wrote the book, just say you wrote the damn book .
Do like Ryan Brutt and say, hey ..I'm getting my book published ..check it out if you want to . Don't come on here and spew a line about , Oh my goddd..someone has finally wrote the most definitive Mopar restoration guide ever seen by human eyes , and I just read it cover to cover , and it was awesome. That's NOT how sane people act . Just saying .
Hey, it might be a fantastic book , but basic Muscle car restoration guides have already been done, as far back as 25 years now , and of course the Paul Herd B body resto guide book came out 20 years ago, and is full of mistakes . I think your mistake was in your choice to 'over hype' the book , as a third party . Let us read the book and decide for ourselves .

Greg

Really??? Here??? What difference would it have made. If I posted "I have a book" people would have said you are promoting your book, so I thought it would be fun to post it as if I wasn't the author..... guess what same result. By the way "god" only has one "D" At least I made you look!!! HA! catfight Never said it as the best book ever published, you did.

It is still the same book a REAL help to all the average Joe's out there who are trying to build their own car!!! Wow who would want that?

Basic restoration guides already published?? Whose??? Everything already published is nothing but a numbers book with plenty of incorrect information.

You have a problem with it? Don't buy it! I promise you it is way better than any previous book that has been published. Read it and then post my friend! By the way I might not be sane but I do know what I am talking about!

69 Road Runner vert
69 GTX hard top
70 Road Runner 4 speed
70 Hemi Cuda vert