Hi All first time poster. I've been a life long Chevy enthusiasts, but have decided to go a different route this time. I have a 1954 Studebaker Champion that tips the scale at 2900 lbs. I have a 1971 Chevy truck 402 engine and TH350, and a sweet running 1978 motor home 440 with 727tf w/ under 60,000 on the clock. I've removed all the smog and junk. I'm trying to decide which motor to run the 402 or 440, of course on a Mopar forum lol. I want a fun street car. It won't see any track time but I'd like to baste the tires once in a while and have a fun car street warrior/machine. I have the following rear end gears available 3.08, 3.54, 3.73, 3.91, 4.55. I have a Former intake for the 440 but I'm sure a Performer is probably is a much better choice. I'd like 350-400hp. I don't mind doing a cam swap,intake, carb, ignition, not sure if headers will fit in the Studebaker but manifolds do. Is there good flowing HP stock ones? Or a block hugger type for bb Mopar?,please excuse my ignorance this is my first Mopar product ever. I'm excited to play with something different for once.