Here it is with a ugly 55 front clip. Its now disassembled and in bare metal. I can't seem to load mor pics I tried, but over 2 MB. I have a Exploder disc brake 8.8 rear with 3.73 posi but probably to much gear and a few of the Dana 44s but are to weak for the 440.
I'm going to run a Stude 224 and 4spd until I have the 440 ready. I don't have the funds to drop on aluminum heads or I would. I could find some better flowing stock ones. My stepdad gave me a lowmile 6/26/65 dated 440 that the heads were rebuilt I just have to pay shipping from Arizona to Washington will they be a good choice for a 1978 motor?
Also it has a new Crane Comp 292 cam. He said it sounded pretty lumpy.
Do they make block hugger headers for 440. I have very little room to clear the steering box. Stock BBC manifolds clear but boil the grease out of the box. I took a 413 out of a Stude and a custom set of headers but was told they didn't fit on a 440 and they were rusted out and junk.
I'm getting excited to play with Mopar for a change and going a different route than the normal Stude crowd. I was going to go Caddy 500. I'm after brute torque.