Originally Posted By sixpackgut

Send him a 1099 and add a zero

Nice work Monte

That actually did cross my mind, Ray...

Invoice showed up in an email last night, and surprisingly I didn't get a explanation/excuse like Jeremiah got because he doesn't have one...

Hey Monte, why did you charge me to flow two systems when you only flowed one? I'd think that flowing nitrous through both sides of a Fogger nozzle for EFI would be the same amount of work as flowing nitrous and fuel through one Fogger nozzle ?? whistling plus you charged me $800 for that when you'd told me two years ago when I PREAID you it would cost $500 for flowing one stage? I could go on and on, but I'm sure it wouldn't do any good any way... popcorn

Dealing with you has knocked the wind out my sails...I never thought in a million years that when I prepaid you that it was going to take TWO FULL YEARS to get a camshaft and an intake plumbed and flowed.... puke I respect your knowledge, Monte, but I have no respect for how you run your business and the sad part is, it's really not that hard....all you have to do is do what you say and put work in line as you get it and do it in order...

What's funny about all this is that I could have plumbed and flowed my junk myself, but I sent it to you to spend some money with you because you're always whining about how broke you are and this is how I get treated.... realcrazy

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......