Andre's brother here, I was the hanger on with my girls in the lanes and pits. If I ever get my dart done I look forward to being fodder someday in the class.

I do not know all the details but he commits alot of time and personal money to make this happen. I hope everyone who participates recognizes that he does this for the stick guys and gals that run the class, he is a stick "guy", through and through. Asks for nothing but a good race and enjoys seeing the variety and the other hardheads in the class to have a showcase.

I enjoy it every year as do the girls. When it was over I asked them what was the best thing that happened, "riding in the car to the lanes" was the unanimous answer followed closely by the pool at the hotel. Without his commitment, that experience would be less for us.

So. Congrats Greg on the win and also to all the comraderie and acceptance. Also, thanks Andre and the other sponsers ( Irwin Engines, Brewers, Endless Destinations) for a good weekend and Andre for coordinating the show. Had a blast like every year, and a day later the girls are already talking about the "Mopar Nats" next year.

Steve