Hey guys, sorry for the WAY LATE update. I decided to start my own business and have been spread pretty thin and have not been on moparts in a long time. I figured I should look up this thread since Dad is getting close to having this thing on the dyno. It has been a long time coming, and it has been collecting dust while he has been in his busy season with customer's projects.

Originally Posted By WHITEDART
cool build. but I'm interested to know how your aluminum Ritter block runs. I know you had it on the dyno and had some leaks but not sure if I ever seen any follow up post.any information would be a great help to those that have purchased one of those blocks

Hey WHITEDART, I will give an update on the aluminum Ritter block build soon as well. It has been a headache to say the least, but a challenge we still welcome. It is running, and the oil drain back issues have been addressed which as far as I know was the last to deal with.

Originally Posted By Streetwize
Just curious....Have you clearanced the bore notches completely in the block? Seems like you'd need a bigger 'scallop' taken out to clear a low deck with that much stroke and a fat shouldered Aluminum 6.535" Rod. Just curious if that's really all it took or you still have more to go. Is that a 2.200" journal or is it a 2.100 (350 sbc) rid journal?

Streetwize, the clearancing needed, as well as the rod journal (2.200") is shown on the previous page of posts.