Hey Everyone,

It sure has been a while since I've posted, and I figured I would throw up a build thread since I haven't in a while.

We have a 542ci. 400 based engine coming together right now that will be going into dad's 1962 Plymouth Fury. This car has been with dad since 1971, and used to be his daily driver all year round in the 70's. It has had many different combos over the years. It has sat dormant in the shop for quite some time, the last time it was raced was 2004. The last time it was on the street I am told was 1982??? (I wasn't born yet) over the years we have picked away at my car here and there building small blocks, and trying different things, so we haven't put much focus on the Fury. The Fury will be returning to street duty this year, as well as the race track with the new lung under the hood.

I will post up some pictures later, but to get things started, here is a quick run down of what we will be doing. Some details are left out because we haven't nailed them down yet. Feel free to fire any questions my way! Thanks for checking in!

Pro Systems SV1 (1180cfm)
Edelbrock Victor 383 intake
Edelbrock Victor 440 heads cut to 65cc chambers. 14.2:1 compression.
289ish/294ish @ .050" solid roller. .820ish lift (again, haven't ordered this yet.)
Ross pistons
GRP Aluminum rods, 2.200" rod bearing, 6.600" in length.
Callies 4.500" Magnum XL crank
SD Concepts aluminum main caps and girdle system
2" primary headers with 3-1/2" exhaust.

Again, I know this is kind of vague on details, but I will update info as we go along.

Thanks!

-Kenny

Last edited by StrokerAspen; 04/01/14 07:52 PM.