John, what do you mean by bad duplication?

I'm telling you that EVERY CNC'd head that I have ever tested has been pathetic and needed major work. Upper lifts on every head went turbulent and started backing up in flow numbers. Testing proves short-turn not capable of maintaining control and the air goes straight across the bowl shutting off air flow going across the top of the port. You can hear it happening. (think garbage disposal)

I understand what you're saying but I agree with smell, it's only a machine and only as good as the person programming it. Sounds like the CNC guys don't know what they're putting out, just machining a pretty product to sell, and making quick easy money. This happens in a lot of products. Someone does all the R&D then another guy somewhat closely copies the product with no money invested, pure profit, customer screwed because they listen to the hype.
Might add, if you had the CNC machine I'm sure you would not machine those bad areas that you're talking about. Do you think it's possible to duplicate you port work to the fine line, what I'm saying is the machine capable?

Last edited by cudaman1969; 07/24/15 07:41 PM.