That was a busy weekend for sure, I had to work Friday and 1/2 day Saturday, good thing I live 15 miles from the track. When I got there Friday, I was appalled to learn that there would be a seperate paid TNT after the CC time runs. When the Civics and Mustangs started coming in, I went home hoping that there would be no trouble.

Saturday I got to hang with Ken and the gang for awhile, then made it to the semis of the No-Box gambler and made a mistake and let Tammy Gibson get around me. Sunday I thought the race was mine to win, I had a .005 light and went .001 over on the brakes in the first round, went .005 red in the third round. I spent the rest of the day with RBDuster mopping oil off of his engine after a mysterious leak.

Ken, I agree that you need to keep racing, just do it on the cheap like I do. Edgewater was a one-year deal, the owner is very difficult to work with. It's a shame that Tri-State gave up their race, I could have a Moparts party and BBQ at my house. I have only raced 5 or 6 times since I crashed at PRP, but there is no way I will quit.