Quote:

Was lookin for a pic and came across these from the CC event at Edgewater from '06. What was going on here was in round 2 of the Sat race my car just died right in the middle of the burnout, so we towed it back and all the guys I hung with were involved in diagnosing and eventually fixing the problem, the MSD box went bad. I dont remember why, but we laughed through the whole ordeal. As I recall everyone contributed something, even the stranger who responded to a parts call over the PA system. He showed up with his spare MSD box and trusted me to take it back to Missouri with me as he couldnt wait around. I ended up winning the race on Sun so when I sent the box back I sent a little monetary thank you.
From left to right is Charlie, me, Russ, Walt and Butch.

Also, though not pictured, gotta give a call out to Rob Nixon (prochamp). I had traction issues ALL weekend, so he brought me 3 bags of salt to throw in the trunk, and that made the diff for Sun. Car was killer, though the wind made it TOUGH to dial round to round. I was just the best guesser that day. The way it all turned out, and the good times shared made it all worth the 7 hour drive. If not for my Moparts buddies I'd never have made all those trips to Ohio. I know I will miss it when the car is gone.