Alright, the saga that was rebuilding and refurbishing all front end parts and replacing the brakes on my 69 Satellite wagon with Wilwood 4 piston discs has ended and I'm finally ready to get the damn thing aligned.

The car is a daily driver as much as it can be - I take the train back and forth daily, but then I drive it at night and on the weekends - last year I put 2500 miles on it and I doubt I can match that this year since its been in the garage for three months I otherwise would have been driving it.

I would like to take it autocrossing someday, maybe at Carlisle if I take it there this year.

Basically, I'd just like to have a big heavy wagon that will surprise me on and off highway ramps and maybe turn a few heads on the autocross because it isn't terrible.

Briefly, specs are as follows:
1.12 Torsion Bars
Proforged Billet Tubular Tie Rod Sleeves
11/16 Tie Rods
18x8 wheels - 245/45/18 Milestar Tires
Moog 7103 Offset Upper Control Arm Bushings set correctly

My alignment guy has a ton of experience with old cars and Mopars - he is cool with me providing specs and setting it to them.

I'm planning to raise the front end of the car only as high as I want it and then telling him to set the alignment with the car as it sits.

From autoxcuda, I've seen these numbers:

Daily Driver Settings:
Caster: 4.4 positive (as much possible, I run offset UCA bushings #7103)
Camber: .5 negative
Total Toe: 0.12 ~1/16" toe in

Aggressive setup:
Camber 1.5 negative
Caster 4.5 positive
Total Toe: .12 deg in ~1/16 toe in

I'm thinking of in the middle of these two setups, but I'll go aggressive if it will give me a better feeling car.

Or tell me something else entirely.

Thanks as always for your advice, Moparts!

1969 Satellite Wagon - G3 Hemi Swap Incoming. | 1969 Coronet Post Coupe.
2002 Intrepid ES | 2009 Ram SLT | 2004 300M Special | 2002 300M Pro Am - Hers

Are you a New England Mopar Enthusiast?
Come check out the revived NorthEast Mighty Mopar at www.northeastmightymopar.com
!