okay, I ordered some 10mm thick spacers. I guess I can see where you're getting them to fit - the chamfer is 45 degrees, so the same amount of reduction to space gained. So, being that 10mm= 0.3937 for the spacer and its looking like the hub is 1.580 tall. So I need a hub depth of 1.1863+

The depth I am seeing to the start of the chamfer is 0.9" at 2.858" dia and then necks to 2.25". The overall chamfer depth is 0.3, so the total up to the edge of the chamfer is 1.2", which is about what I need. So, I'm having a pretty hard time seeing how turning down the rotor by 1/8" will get the wheel on.

It's looking like I either need to send these back (would really rather not, especially since I'm not sure other options ), or get them opened up to 2.75 all the way through and use some o-ring style center caps, then turn the rotor down slightly at the end as you have suggested. I'm doubting the stock center cap would ever work because the dust cap is sticking out already and I need to go in by 0.3" still.

'70 Duster 470hp 340/T56 Magnum/8 3/4 3.23 Sure-Grip