Originally Posted By Hemi_Joel
Who's in? Let see you car, hear your plans!

I made it! I don't know how, I shouldn't have. The Drag Week registration link was right where it was supposed to be, but didn't show up until 11:05, after hitting refresh every 20 seconds since 10:59. Then my credit card got rejected because I put in the wrong number, then when I was trying to type, Jay called, but I dind't answer. I figured he was going to tell me he was in, but later I found out that he was looking for the link and couldn't find it. So I ran out to my truck and got may credit card to try retyping it, and then it worked. I hit the go button at 11:14, and was very surprised to get in.

Now i REALLY need to get busy on my car. I'm bringing my 31 Plymouth Coupe that I started on in 2013. I still need to finish the floor and firewall, assemble the engine, do front and rear brakes, mount the 3 pedals, seats, all the windows, steering, wiring, lights, front shocks, radiator, front shakles. Argh, I better get off the computer and start wrenching. fury panic
I also have a GREAT trunk monkey lined up, my good buddy Jeff: AKA JericoGTX drive

I would love to help you on that car. Very cool

Im in. Just put the GV in my car and I love it. Im thinking I should put 4.10s in my car to get the 60ft in the 1.30s. Might also port the Apache heads and put them on.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs