Who's in? Let see you car, hear your plans!

I made it! I don't know how, I shouldn't have. The Drag Week registration link was right where it was supposed to be, but didn't show up until 11:05, after hitting refresh every 20 seconds since 10:59. Then my credit card got rejected because I put in the wrong number, then when I was trying to type, Jay called, but I dind't answer. I figured he was going to tell me he was in, but later I found out that he was looking for the link and couldn't find it. So I ran out to my truck and got may credit card to try retyping it, and then it worked. I hit the go button at 11:14, and was very surprised to get in.

Now i REALLY need to get busy on my car. I'm bringing my 31 Plymouth Coupe that I started on in 2013. I still need to finish the floor and firewall, assemble the engine, do front and rear brakes, mount the 3 pedals, seats, all the windows, steering, wiring, lights, front shocks, radiator, front shakles. Argh, I better get off the computer and start wrenching. fury panic
I also have a GREAT trunk monkey lined up, my good buddy Jeff: AKA JericoGTX drive

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"