Hey guys,
Not sure if I should post this in general or here. Anyways, I am at a crossroads and am not sure what to do.
I have had my non numbers matching 69 Coronet for 2 years now. Heres some particulars.

Originally a 6 cyl, automatic, gold (forgot paint code), black interior, black vinyl top.
Now has a 67 383, 65 727, 8 3/4 rear with 742 pumpkin suregrip (3.23 gears), stock stall, and a bad Y2 paint job.
Guy I bought it from said 383 has about 15000 on rebuild. Not sure of specs or cam, but seems stock with mild cam.
727 has a shift kit.

I have put on a six pack setup, aftermarket fiberglass lift off hood, black steel wheels, and some other minor things (mini starter, 3spd wiper, battery)

Wanted to make it "look" like an A12 car, not necessarily a true clone or tribute. I know Ill hear it from the A12 guys for that.

I have torn off the vinyl top and surprisingly it is not too bad underneath. Just some surface rust where the top meets the quarter panel.
It was bondod down by the rear quarter wheel wells and it has started to bubble so that needs to be fixed. It also has the rust issues in the normal places, rear window, lower quarters, etc.

I was going to strip the whole car down to bare metal and start over again. Thats where my question comes in.
In your opinions, is it worth it to competely strip this car? I mean, is it worth the hours and money for bodywork and paint for a non nombers matching car?
I have probly spent about 12K on the car so far (that includes the car itself). I dont know what a resto would cost. Another 10-12K?
Is 25-30K overall excessive for a car that is not numbers matching?
I know many of you will say that it is my car and to do whatever I want with it. And also that its about the hobby, not the investment. I whole heartedly agree, but I dont want to do something totally stupid either.
BTW, I do not plan on winning trophies with the car. It IS a driver.
Please share your thoughts and opinions. Good or bad. I appreciate the help.